Did you know that it is possible to study building and construction at a distance? That’s right: this certificate finally reached the online world, creating more opportunities for many people to earn their diploma.
If you always wanted to have certificate 4 building and construction, the time is now! Keep reading to find out what you are going to study
How is the certificate 4 building and construction?
The accredited by nationally, Certificate IV or Certificate 4 Building and Construction will give you the skill you operate and own a licensed building enterprise. Now you can get this certificate online.
Just like the face-to-face course, you can learn everything about building and construction, and also you can get a certificate online.
During this course, you will acquire the basic knowledge necessary for good training in Engineering and for the safe exercise of the profession.
Soon, you will immerse yourself in disciplines such as calculus, physics, chemistry, geometry, algebra, and statistics. This learning is essential so that you do not make calculation errors that can cost a lot of money and even lives.
Take a look at some of the materials from this first phase:
– Analytical Geometry and Vector Algebra
– Programming Algorithms and Logic
– Differential and integral calculus
– Materials science
– General and Experimental Physics
– Instrumental Mathematics
– Probability and statistics
– General and Experimental Chemistry
The second phase of the distance course is dedicated to specific subjects in the field. You will learn about concrete structures, topography, hydraulics, electrical, and other essential topics for the civil engineer.
Check out the main disciplines of this stage:
– Topography and Geo referencing
– Architectural Design for Civil Engineering
– Electrical and Hydro sanitary Installations
– Soil Mechanics
– Metallic Wooden and Reinforced Concrete Structures
– Road Paving
– Hydrology and Drainage
– Bridges and Large Structures
– Environmental management
– Project management
– Environmental Management and Sanitation
It is during these remaining years that you will also take a mandatory supervised internship at a company in the field. This experience is crucial for your training and indispensable for you to successfully complete the course and receive your diploma.
The areas of expertise of the certificate 4 building and certificate:
The construction of buildings and homes is just one of the fields in which this professional works.
The civil engineer can also work in the construction of roads, ports, canals, dams, bridges, airports, runways, sanitation, water supply, and drainage and irrigation systems.
Take a look at the activities you can perform in these areas, according to the legislation:
– Supervision, coordination and technical guidance
– The study, planning, design, and specification
– Technical-economic feasibility study
– Assistance, advice, and consultancy
– Construction management and technical service
– Inspection, expertise, evaluation, arbitration, report and technical opinion
– Job performance and technical function
– Teaching, research, analysis, experimentation, testing and technical dissemination; extension
– Standardization, measurement and quality control
– Execution of work and technical service
– Supervision of work and technical service
– Technical and specialized production
– Conducting technical work
– Conducting an installation, assembly, operation, repair or maintenance team
– Execution of installation, assembly, and repair
– Operation and maintenance of equipment and installation
– Execution of technical drawing.